noun: “a type of lottery, esp at a fête, in which tickets are drawn from a revolving drum”
We run “Tombola” style prize-draws which are completely free to enter. You gain tickets for each tombola by using your social media accounts to share/like/comment/etc. each prize-draw. The more tickets you have, the better your chances of winning the prize on offer!
The prize-draw is computerised to ensure it is random, just like drawing the winning ticket from a revolving drum. Tombolas selects the winning ticket and informs both the winner and the prize-draw owner who has won.
Tombolas offers you several free ways to gain tickets for each competition. These include:
- “Like”ing the Facebook page of the organisation giving away the prize/s
- “Like”ing Tombolas’ Facebook page or “Follow”ing our Twitter account"
- Sharing the competition page with friends (via Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Commenting on Tombolas.com
- Inviting friends to join in
- … more on the way!
Each tombola lasts between one week and a month. We show you how much time is left before the winner’s ticket is drawn.
If you are lucky enough to win, you will be notified via e-mail or Facebook. Please respond promptly to ensure you receive your prize.